Effective Gels for Cockroaches
Cockroaches are one of the most common pests that reproduce quickly and that we can find in restaurants, residences, schools, homes…
The cockroaches have survived for thousands of years to all kinds of conditions, which makes them difficult to exterminate. In addition to its high reproductive capacity.
Today around 3,500 species are counted among the most common are:
- Blonde or German cockroach
- Black or sewer cockroach
- American or red cockroach
The pest control in Madrid or extermination is not as simple as spraying insecticide and remove all annoying bugs.
Sometimes the occasional use of insecticidal biocides is necessary. Call us to establish a diagnosis of the situation and carry out corrective measures and treatments.
HOW DO GELS WORK TO ELIMINATE COCKROACHES?
There is nothing impossible, but we have the best pest control weapon, the latest generation gels.
We put the gel in the right places for the roaches to eat it. When they do they will hide again and it will be there where they will die. Possibly you don’t even see them. It is then when the performance of the gel is most effective because the rest of the roaches will feed on the one that has died, dying in a short time as well. Isn’t that great?
In most cases, it is NOT necessary to evict the house, company, office, to eliminate roaches and other pests.
Once we make a first inspection and assessment of the area to be treated, we provide some recommendations.
- Prepare for inspection by the pest control expert.
- Clean the entire house, so that roaches are more easily attracted to gel than to other food sources.
- Cover with airtight containers and store any remaining food open.
- Remove food and other small items from countertops.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpets, cracks, and baseboards, remove the vacuum bag, seal, and dispose of trash.
- Always keep the garbage covered and take it out every night.
- Tell the pest control professional where roaches have been seen.
- Do not stack paper products or boxes as these will provide refuge areas for roaches.
- Repair any water leaks or leaking faucets.